When it comes to custom framed mirrors, there is really only one option; Roma Moulding. No, it’s not the only option out there but at The Glass Shoppe, a division of Builders Glass of Bonita, Inc., we believe that it is the best. Our team is dedicated to design, especially when it comes to mirror and glass. Custom frames is just another part of what our clients want and expect. Deciding to partner with Roma Mouldings was an easy one. After we saw their frames, we were sold. They offer more than just a great selection, they truly produce the best quality products. Visit our showroom to see the various Roma Framed Mirrors on display in our Glass Design Center!
Need a little inspiration? Check out these design tips:
- Widen It: Don’t be afraid of a wide frame. If you have a small mirror, a wide frame can become a bold, beautiful statement piece.
- Versify It: Don’t match, versify! Consider contrasting dark cabinets with a white, pewter-framed vanity mirror.
- Bevel It: When in doubt, bevel it! Beveled mirrors are given an extra flair with a sturdy, gorgeous frame!
- Stack It: Stack two frames together to add depth and dimension. Add some flair and pick two colors to contrast!
- Frame It: Add a frame to your TV and turn your favorite entertainment system into a work of art.