Mirrored Closet Doors can brighten, enlarge, and add light to your space. When it comes to mirrored closet doors, we have plenty of options! We invite you to visit our showroom at The Glass Shoppe. We have lots of ideas when it comes to mirrored closet doors.
Traditional mirror closet doors consist if bi-fold or bypass doors with an aluminum frame and track. They can be customized with a bevel, or even a frameless option. All standard size closet door sizes are available and all options can be ordered and installed by us custom.
We have been doing mirrors a long time! We were ready to see more options for closet doors. We started thinking, and looking and racking our brains for the BEST mirror closet door option. We have come up with so many ideas, but here are some of our favorites.
Mirror Closet Door Ideas
- Barn style door! We love this look and we can help you achieve it with barn door hardware, a wood door of your choice customized with mirror
- Antique mirror installed on wood shaker style doors
- Vintage or salvage doors with mirror installed over them
- Swing doors instead of the traditional bi-fold
- Think wood! Wood doors offer a rich feel and a design element that adds to your design